Gamelan Music of Bali

Gamelan Music of Bali
3/21/07 UPDATE: This post has been transferred here.
grey calx
Tracklisting:
1. Ceremonial Funeral Music: Tabuh Lelambatan Lawas (Longor) {21:12}
2. Mahabharata [From a shadow play called "Wayang Kulit"] {13:42}
3. Barong (Dance-Drama) {13:09}
4. Trunajaya (Victory for the Young) {12:21}

6 Comments:
alt. links
part 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/21032870/gammusbalipt01.rar
part 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/21038727/gammusbalipt02.rar
Bice. Will check it out. Thanks tanas.
This music instruments need alots of people in performance. I know gamelan performance in java.
What's up good buddy. Any chance you'd stop by & say hello? Love all the Gamelan.
That above comment I made should say "nice", not "bice". I can't seem to be able to delete that comment.
I may be able to obtain some music from Java. If so, I'll post it sometime.
Thanks, j thyme. I'll stop by and say hello.
Great site, please visit mine for Orchid Care Tips
Post a Comment
<< Home