Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gamelan Music of Bali


Gamelan Music of Bali

3/21/07 UPDATE: This post has been transferred here.

grey calx

Tracklisting:

1. Ceremonial Funeral Music: Tabuh Lelambatan Lawas (Longor) {21:12}

2. Mahabharata [From a shadow play called "Wayang Kulit"] {13:42}

3. Barong (Dance-Drama) {13:09}

4. Trunajaya (Victory for the Young) {12:21}

7 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger grey calx said...

alt. links

part 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/21032870/gammusbalipt01.rar

part 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/21038727/gammusbalipt02.rar

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger grey calx said...

Bice. Will check it out. Thanks tanas.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This music instruments need alots of people in performance. I know gamelan performance in java.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger J Thyme...kind said...

What's up good buddy. Any chance you'd stop by & say hello? Love all the Gamelan.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger grey calx said...

That above comment I made should say "nice", not "bice". I can't seem to be able to delete that comment.

I may be able to obtain some music from Java. If so, I'll post it sometime.

Thanks, j thyme. I'll stop by and say hello.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, please visit mine for Orchid Care Tips

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Do One Thing said...

Discover the perfect blend of tradition and elegance with Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and stylish hair comb. Ideal for women who cherish spiritual connections and refined grooming routines.
APNA SHOWROOM Feng Shui Crystal Tortoise | Turtle with Crystal Plate for Prosperity | 12X8cm | Set of 1
Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Yantras Sidh Sampurna Vastu Dosh Nivaran, Medium, 23X23cm)
Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and graceful hair comb bring divine energy to your space. Ideal for daily rituals and personal care, this set enhances your spiritual journey and elegance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home