Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tibetan Bells



Henry Wolff and Nancy Hennings - Tibetan Bells (1973)


3/21/07 UPDATE: This post has been transferred here.

grey calx

Tracklisting:

Side One

1. Khumbu Ice-Fall <2:16>

2. Rainbow Light <3:23>

3. White Light <1:06>

4. From the Roof of the World You Can See Forever <3:11>

5. Wrathful Deity <4:29>

6. Clear Light <3:56>

Side Two

1. A Choir of Bells <14:30>

9 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger grey calx said...

Here's another link just in case

http://rapidshare.com/files/17607596/hwnhtb.rar

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT ONE ;-))

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I've been listening to it while ironing some shirts : I usually put on some Vaughan Williams or Erik Satie while I am doing this ( obviously a very zen experience in itself, the ironing I mean), but this was equally soothing. Thanks again.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger J Thyme...kind said...

Very nice. Thank you!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger grey calx said...

mukata,
Excellent. :)

dave,
Never thought of ironing as a zen experience. Ironing has always been one of my all-time least favorite activities. My moment of zen usually comes when I'm waiting an hour to get a download slot on Rapidshare. I may have to reconsider my attitude towards ironing. Oh, and you're welcome.

now to the power of now,
You're welcome.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Argonaut said...

Interesting, thanks. More accurately though, most of what goes on during this recording is Tibetan "singing bowls". The continous tones that are heard are bowls made of various types of metals upon which you draw a wooden stick around the edges carefully to get the vibration going, or they can be gently "bonged" with a muffled stick. I picked some up in Kashimr, Ladakh and Tibet myself of various sizes and weights.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Este album està muy bueno, lo estaba buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, gracias.

This album is very good, I'm search this one for many time, Thanks.

Jess

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, muy buena atmósfera para relajación y meditación. Gracias

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Do One Thing said...

Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and elegant hair comb blend spirituality and style. Elevate your pooja space and grooming routine with this divine and graceful combo designed for modern women.
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Woolen Sweaters Skirt or Frock DRESS Yellow red, 18 to 24 Month 1-2 years skirt winter
Apna Showroom Combo Of Baby Girl's Plastic Hair Clutches clutchers claw women's Clips With Free Socks (Set of 36)
Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clips Claw Clutcher (Multicolour)-36 Pieces Girls/women
Elevate your spiritual connection and grooming with Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and hair comb. Crafted to enhance your pooja rituals while adding a touch of elegance to your personal care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home