Fog Tropes

Ingram Marshall - Fog Tropes/Gradual Requiem/Gambuh I
3/21/07 UPDATE: This post has been transferred here.
grey calx
Tracklisting:
1. Fog Tropes <9:56>
2. Gradual Requiem Part 1 <6:13>
3. Gradual Requiem Part 2 <7:22>
4. Gradual Requiem Part 3 <9:05>
5. Gradual Requiem Part 4 <7:44>
6. Gradual Requiem Part 5 <3:26>
7. Gambuh I <18:05>

4 Comments:
Another link, just in case:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6W1K62K
Many thanks for the wonderful, interesting, & thought-provoking music you've been sharing here. The Ingram Marshall is particularly welcome...I think I hear echoes of "Fog Tropes" in Murcof's most recent EP, "Cosmos". Carry on!
anonymous,
My pleasure.
Bring spirituality and beauty together with Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and hair comb for women. Crafted for grace and devotion, this combo enhances your pooja and personal care routine effortlessly.
Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 12-18 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 6-12 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
Apna Showroom newborn Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 0-3-6 months tshirts baby girls boys
Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and stylish hair comb symbolize devotion and charm. Perfect for women who value tradition while embracing modern elegance in their grooming practices and spiritual routines.
Post a Comment
<< Home