CDCM Vol. 32

various artists compilation - CDCM Computer Music Series Volume 32
3/21/07 UPDATE: This post has been transferred here.
grey calx
Tracklisting:
1. Ambrose Field - Expanse Hotel: Storm {3:18}
2. Ambrose Field - Expanse Hotel: Horse Drama {1:42}
3. Ambrose Field - Expanse Hotel: Orient Express {2:25}
4. Ambrose Field - Expanse Hotel: Exotic Beach {2:07}
5. Ambrose Field - Expanse Hotel: Lost Moments {1:56}
6. Natasha Barrett - Microclimate I {17:29}
7. Ludger Bruemmer - Lizard Point {18:58}
8. Pablo Furman - Concerto for Ensemble and Electronic Sounds {13:03}
9. Paul Koonce - Breath and the Machine {13:22}

6 Comments:
Here's the alt. link just in case:
http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/490986/cdcmcommus32.rar.html
This is excellent. Your blog is excellent.Really appreciate your work here.
Um...question for you, if I may. I have been lookig for Nurse With Wound's "Sylvie & Babs Thigh-High Companion" forever. I thought you people might be able to upload it?
Please?
anonymous,
Appreciate the nice comment.
Sorry, we don't have that Nurse With Wound album. Maybe someone else will be able to help.
I don't know if you still have this, but I really really want the Kabuki rapidshare file muse1453 uploaded in the following post (http://closetcurios.blogspot.com/2006/07/kabuki.html) - Do you still have it and if you do, do you mind reposting it once more? Thank you so much, and please let me know!
Mildred,
I'll re-post Kabuki later today for you.
Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and elegant hair comb blend devotion and beauty seamlessly. A unique combo designed to enhance your spiritual practices and keep your grooming routine graceful and stylish.
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet Stockings for women - (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Night Suit for 0-6 Months Combo Set Pair of 2 (4 Pieces) Newborn Baby Night Suits cotton with desent Look
Discover divinity and sophistication with Apna Showroom’s Gangajal Kalash Brass Shivling and hair comb for women. This beautifully crafted combo adds grace to your rituals and elegance to your grooming routine.
Post a Comment
<< Home